Registry Information/forms - Deferal or withdrawal PDF Print Email
Article Index
Registry Information/forms
Add/Drop Process
Exemption from course
Deferal or withdrawal
Examination procedures
Transcript of academic records
All Pages


Unless there are extenuating circumstances, students should not defer a programme for more than one year. Application for deferral must be made in writing to the Academic Dean/Assistant Vice President prior to the beginning of the semester. Once a student is ready to resume his/her studies, are quest for resumption should be submitted in writing to the Vice President/Academic Dean. Note that the student will then be required to comply with any programme or fee-related changes that are in effect at that time. It is the student’s responsibility to determine through consultation with the Academic Dean/ Assistant VP whether any such changes apply.